1. No battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte inside, the use of colloidal solid.
2. Can be made thin battery: to 3.6V400mAh capacity, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed into a variety of shapes
4. Battery can bend deformation: polymer batteries can bend about 900 maximum
5. Can be made into a single high voltage: the battery of liquid electrolyte can only be a few batteries in series to get high voltage, polymer battery itself, no liquid, can be made in a single multi-layer combination to achieve high voltage.
6. Capacity will be twice the size of the same size lithium-ion battery.